The main cause of anemia is low iron levels in the body. This type of anemia is called iron-deficiency anemia. Your body needs a certain amount of iron to make hemoglobin, the substance that moves oxygen throughout your body.
Types of anemia include:
- Iron deficiency anemia. This most common type of anemia is caused by a shortage of iron in your body.
- Vitamin deficiency anemia.
- Anemia of inflammation.
- Aplastic anemia.
- Anemias associated with bone marrow disease.
- Hemolytic anemias.
- Sickle cell anemia.
Treatment of anemia:
- Iron supplements taken orally.
- Foods rich in iron and foods that help your body absorb iron (like foods with Vitamin C).
- Iron given through an intravenous (IV) infusion.
- Transfusions of red blood cells.
You can purchase the following medicines to treat anemia from our online pharmacy: Feroglobin, Durol, Bioferon, Zincovit, Zincofer, Vitafol.
At Vicdoris Pharmaceuticals Ltd, we offer online pharmacy services. We can deliver medicines to your doorstep within Accra and environs.
Just place your order(s) via our Whatsapp lines on 0243940491 / 0554329863. You can also place your orders on our online pharmacy site: store.vicdorispharmaceuticals.com or vicdorispharmaceuticals.com
We are one of the best pharmacies in Accra and Ghana at large.